If you've gone on the Bigger Pockets forums, you've probably seen the wealth of knowledge she shares with everyone, but today Brie Schmidt of Second City Real Estate is getting down to the Chicago specific details for you. Ever wonder why north center has had such a strong population decline while prices have skyrocketed? Or how you can house hack a property yourself? Brie tells it all for you without selling sunshine and rainbows, but her expertise keeps her clients coming back year after year. Not only that, Brie gives some insight into how she optimized her schedule from working 60+ hours a week to 20-30 max giving her more time to focus on her own life. You're not going to want to miss this.
- Bigger Pockets profile: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/chicagobrie
- Midwest Real Estate Summit http://www.midwestresummit.com/
- Book recommendation: Getting things done https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280
Links from Mark's 'Landlording Tip':
- GC Realty Section 8 Blog https://www.gcrealtyinc.com/blog/what-will-section-8-pay-for-rent-in-cook-county
- 2018 Payment Standards https://thehacc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-Payment-Standard-7-01-2018-approved.pdf